IAC companies: 
- ↑ http://www.iac.com/Our-Businesses/
- ↑ http://blog.ask.com/post/94723734784/big-news-today-ask-com-acquires-ask-fm
- ↑ Big News Today: Ask.com Acquires Ask.fm, http://blog.ask.com/post/94723734784/big-news-today-ask-com-acquires-ask-fm
- ↑ Lexico, Dictionary.com Being Acquired By Ask.com; Price In $100 Million Range , https://gigaom.com/2008/05/15/419-lexico-dictionarycom-being-acquired-by-askcom-after-100-million-answers/
- ↑ Citysearch Unleashes CityGrid, A Massive Local Advertising And Content Network, http://techcrunch.com/2010/01/29/citysearch-citygrid-local-advertising/
- ↑ Sam Gutelle, Cracked and CollegeHumor Unite To Form A Humor Network, Tubefilter, http://www.tubefilter.com/2014/03/11/cracked-college-humor-network-demand-media-electus-digital/
- ↑ Match.com increases its stake in Meetic SA from 80.8% to 87.5% and Announces Planned Public Offer for all Outstanding Shares, September 25, 2013, http://iac.com/media-room/press-releases/matchcom-increases-its-stake-meetic-sa-808-875-and-announces-planned
- ↑ Meetic (IAC) buys Massive Media, the company behind Netlog and Badoo rival Twoo, for $25m, http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/12/23/meetic-iac-buys-massive-media-the-company-behind-netlog-and-badoo-rival-twoo-for-25m/
- ↑ OkCupid Acquired by Match.com for $50 Million, February 2, 2011, http://mashable.com/2011/02/02/match-okcupid/
- ↑ Mindspark Interactive Network Acquires Majority Stake in DailyBurn™, http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mindspark-interactive-network-acquires-majority-stake-in-dailyburn-94433229.html
- ↑ http://www.thestreet.com/story/11003343/1/mindspark-acquires-voxpop-gaming-platform.html, 02/10/11, http://www.thestreet.com/story/11003343/1/mindspark-acquires-voxpop-gaming-platform.html
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.